Advertise With Us
As a local business, we hope you will be a part of our 49th year. Listed below are several advertising options available to you.
- Become a Sponsor of a specific area – Beer Garden, Children’s Corner, Car Show, or Band
- Advertise in the Festival Digital Program Book – All ads for the program book must be submitted via email to: [email protected], even if using the same ad as the previous year. A hard copy must also be attached to the application and check. This will help to ensure the ad appears correctly in the program book.
- You will also receive a Facebook Promotional Opportunity. In addition to an ad in the program book.
- You may have your business logo printed on the back of the T-shirt worn by the volunteers working on the day of the Festival. The cost is $135.00 and limited spaces are available on a first come basis. The logo must be submitted to us electronically and in hard copy attached to the application, even if it’s the same logo as prior years.
- The Digital Program, will be distributed via QR code to festival attendees and available on our website.
When determining the size of ad you wish to purchase in our program book, the ad size is 8.5” x 5.5″. If no ad is submitted one will be created with your logo, only.
- Full page (vertical only): 7.75″ high x 5″ wide
- Half page (horizontal only): 4″ high x 4.85″ wide
- Quarter page vertical: 3.75″ high x 2.5″ wide
- Quarter page horizontal: 2.94″ high x 5″ wide
All advertising must meet the approval of the Greater Arbutus Business Association. We reserve the right to decline any ad that we deem inappropriate.
Advertisements will not be placed in the book until all documents are received. This year’s deadline for the advertisement copy is March 15, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Falter at [email protected]. You may also call the Arbutus Arts Festival phone line at 443-833-4548.
The Arbutus Arts Festival has continued to thrive because of the high level of support from area businesses and the enthusiasm and spirit of the community. We thank you, and look forward to another great day for everyone!