The Arbutus Social Club will be hosting the second annual Wine Tasting event from 10:00am-5:00pm. The Arbutus Social Club is located at 1338 Stevens Avenue, 21227.
Sample over 20 wines from all over Maryland!
Tasting tickets will be for sale at the festival. Bottles of wine will be available for sale from wineries at the Hall. (Please note: open bottles may not leave the Hall)
Stop in for wine samples, snacks, music and more!
- Peach Chardonnay
- Blackberry Merlot
- Raspberry Peach Sangria
- Black Cherry Blast
- Dry Cabernet Sauvignon
- Raspberry Chocolate DessertWine
- Two Consenting Grapes (dry white blend of Vidal Blanc and Reliance)
- Celebration (dry rosé blend)
- Chancellor (dry red—single varietal of Chancellor)
- Honey & Grape (off-dry pyment (mead))
- Viva Vidal (sweet white blend of Vidal Blanc and black currant)
- Lotus – Strawberry and Lychee on a Gewurztraminer wine 7% ABV, 2% RS
- Dragonfly – Raspberries and Dragonfruit on a white Shiraz wine (7%
- Black – Blackberry on Cabernet, 7% ABV, 2% RS
- Winter – Spiced Zinfandel with Pomegranate, 12% ABV, 8% RS
- Silver – Riesling-based dessert wine, 12% ABV, 6% RS
- Chocolate Raspberry Port – style, 18% ABV, 4% RS