Food Concessions Application
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor at the 2019 Arbutus Arts Festival. This award winning community event draws people from all over Maryland and surrounding states. This will be our 46th year!! Please review the information below, as some requirements have changed.Concession fee:
- Non-Profit/ $100.00
- For Profit/$250.00
Location: East Drive, Arbutus, MD, 21227
Email: [email protected]
- All concessions must complete an application, include a photo of their stand and send registration fee for the space. Deadline for concession registration: March 10th, 2019
- ALL VENDORS NEED TO APPLY AND BE APPROVED, INCLUDING RETURNING CONCESSIONS. Due to overwhelming response for concessions from last year, it will be "first come first serve" basis except for the concessions that pre- registered already. No duplication of food vendors.
- Food vendors are required to comply with all State of Maryland and County health regulations: copies of license and Liability Insurance must be provided. All food vendors are required to apply for a Temporary Food Service Facility Permit in order to participate in the Festival. Permits can be obtained through Baltimorecountymd.gov/agencies/permits. The permit application can either be mailed or faxed back to Baltimore County Government- Dept. of Health at 410-887-3392. Please provide us with the name the permit will be filed under.
- Concessionaires are required to maintain booth in a neat and orderly fashion. Food vendors are to have enough food for the entire event, remain open, and clean up at the end of the day.
- All Vehicles must be unloaded and off the street by 6:30 AM with set-up in progress.
- Concessions are required to furnish their own drinks and ice. Beverage prices are set at $1.50 for water and $2.00 for soda. Recommended size is 16oz bottles. There is no sponsored beverage company.
- Once your application has been processed and approved, you will be sent a notification with payment instructions. Payment can be made via check or online credit card payment.
- Important Deadlines:
- March 10th: Registration, Photo, and Fee due
- March 30th: Approved Concessions will receive confirmation to participate
- April 30th: Copy of temporary permit & insurance certificate due date or fee will be refunded and space reassigned.
- Locations of space will be assigned prior to event by event committee, space #, map and directions will be mailed no later than May 10th.
- Any questions can be directed to the Arts Festival phone line at 443-833-4548 or email to [email protected]
Rules & Regulations
- The festival will be held rain or shine. There is no rain date. Refunds will not be issued for bad weather.
- East Drive will be closed to the public as of 6:00am on May 19th.
- The festival is open from 10:00am until 5:00pm. Vendors must stop all sales at 5:00pm and clean up their space at the end of the day.
- Spaces will be assigned in an attempt to honor all specific requests. However, the Arbutus Arts Festival Committee reserves the right to make final space assignments and change assigned spaces, if necessary. Vendors will be notified by the Committee of any space changes.
- The Arbutus Arts Festival Committee reserves the right to decline any application which does not meet the guidelines or is deemed unacceptable.
- The Arbutus Arts Festival Committee reserves the right to limit the number of vendors accepted in a particular category.
- Vendors may ONLY sell what is listed on their application. Photos including a representative sample of items must be submitted with the application. Photos may be mailed or emailed to the appropriate address below.
- Food vendor spaces are 17 feet wide x 10 feet deep. Tents and displays must start at the curb and cannot extend into the street beyond 10 feet. No soliciting is allowed outside of the designated space. Tents must be weighted.
- No fundraising or raffles are permitted.
- No pets, bikes, skateboards, roller blades or scooters will be allowed.